iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- macOS Sierra beta points to future Macs equipped with 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 - Upcoming Macs may support USB 3.1 Gen 2, enabling peripheral speeds up to a maximum 10 gigabits per second, code discovered in macOS Sierra suggests.
- Suspect order assembly sheet purports to confirm 256GB ‘iPhone 7’ capacity - A noted smartphone product leaker known for collecting data from Chinese manufacturers has published an assembly sheet for the "iPhone 7," but there does not appear to be any clear designation on the paper that directly points to Apple as the client.
- Touch controllers on iPhone 6, 6 Plus failing in specific way for some users - A handful of users of the Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are reporting manifestation of display aberrations and inconsistent touch functionality -- and a screen replacement doesn't fix the problem.
- Pyle launches low-end attack on GoPro with iPhone- & Apple Watch-connected $80 4K camera - The newest affordable action camera from electronics maker Pyle Audio captures 4K video at 120 frames per second, along with offering iOS connectivity and an array of mounting accessories.
- Apple issues sixth public, seventh developer betas of macOS Sierra - Apple on Monday released sixth public and seventh developer previews of macOS Sierra, continuing to pave the way for a final release due sometime this fall.
- Samsung adopting Apple-like plan to sell refurbished smartphones - Samsung is reportedly planning a dip into first-party sales of refurbished phones, pursuing a strategy similar to Apple in an effort to boost profits.
- Apple Annapolis latest to get ‘next generation’ retail treatment - Apple opened its relocated Annapolis Mall store in Maryland on Saturday with "next-generation" renovations developed under retail chief Angela Ahrendts, including a large custom TV display, interactive wooden cabinetry and a massive sales floor.
- This week on AI: Future iPads, no LTE on Apple Watch 2, ‘iPhone 7’ street date & more - Though "iPhone 7" rumors continued to pour in ahead of next month's expected launch, the stars of the show this week may have been stories about what future iPads will bring, and what the second-generation Apple Watch might not.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 glass screen more easily damaged than any iPhone - Reviewers and YouTube examiners are discovering that the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Gorilla Glass 5 screen is susceptible to screen scratches. However, the Gorilla Glass manufacturer Corning disagrees with the test results, and has fired back.
- International Photography Hall of Fame adds Apple co-founder Steve Jobs - The International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum -- based in St. Louis, Missouri -- on Friday announced the posthumous induction of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, citing the iPhone's contributions to the photo world.