iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- ‘Solid’ forecast from Apple chipmaker Skyworks may bode well for ‘iPhone 7’ production - September-quarter guidance by Apple supplier Skyworks may back the idea of healthy "iPhone 7" production, despite some previous hints to the contrary, according to a new investor memo seen by AppleInsider.
- New video from China compares rose gold finish in alleged ‘iPhone 7’ to iPhone 6s - Another comparison video apparently showing Apple's anticipated "iPhone 7" rear shell has appeared on Chinese social media, apparently comparing the rose gold casing of the new model to the finish of the iPhone 6s.
- NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden collaborates on ultra-secure iPhone case - Despite being exiled in Russia, former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden is reportedly working with a famous hardware hacker on an iPhone case designed to eliminate the risk of snooping by outside parties.
- Verizon planning to push biggest unlimited data users into capped plans - Ratcheting up the pressure on people grandfathered into unlimited data plans, Verizon is planning to force its greatest data consumers into picking a fixed plan or leaving entirely.
- Apple hit with lawsuit targeting AppleCare+ refurbished devices - A class action suit filing in California complains that "refurbished" service stock replacements doled out by Apple in exchange for damaged devices to AppleCare+ service plan holders are not functionally the same as new.
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5, evolutionary successor for iPhone screens - A new version of the Corning Gorilla Glass used in iPhone screens since launch promises better impact resistance for equipped devices, with the improved glass panels surviving falls from greater heights than previous versions.
- Apple enticing retail shoppers to sign up for Apple Pay with $5 promo - A promotion starting this week in the U.K. and U.S. to boost adoption numbers for Apple Pay gives users $5 in iTunes credit to users willing to sign up for and pay with the service inside Apple's own retail stores.
- Unexpected success of iPhone SE predicted to drop Apple’s average selling price to $637 - A new survey has suggested 16 percent of U.S. iPhone sales in the June quarter were of the low-end iPhone SE -- a number that investment firm UBS believes will push down the average selling price of the iPhone more than expected.
- Apple debuts pair of new ‘Shot on iPhone’ ads with backyard wildlife focus - Apple on Monday made available two new advertisements from its award-winning "Shot on iPhone" campaign, highlighting nature and the iPhone camera's zoom feature.
- Apple releases finished iOS 9.3.3, OS X 10.11.6, tvOS 9.2.2 & watchOS 2.2.2 updates - Apple on Monday issued the completed versions of iOS 9.3.3, OS X 10.11.6, tvOS 9.2.2, and watchOS 2.2.2 to the public, making various maintenance updates to each platform.