iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- Facebook working on optional end-to-end encryption for Messenger - Following greater industry trends toward security, Facebook is looking to bring end-to-end encryption to its popular Messenger platform, a report said on Tuesday.
- Rumored rose gold ‘iPhone 7’ shell shows single camera, tweaked antenna - With production of Apple's next-generation iPhone believed to be ramping up, a new purported parts leak shows a rose gold rear casing said to be for a 4.7-inch "iPhone 7," complete with revised antenna lines and a single-lens camera.
- Caltech sues Apple & Broadcom over alleged Wi-Fi patent infringements - Apple and one of its long-time Wi-Fi chip suppliers, Broadcom, violated several patents on Wi-Fi technology owned by the California Institute of Technology, according to a lawsuit launched this month.
- Chinese company advertises new Lightning-to-headphone adapters ahead of Apple’s ‘iPhone 7’ - With Apple's next-generation iPhone rumored to ditch the legacy 3.5-millimeter headphone jack, one Chinese accessory maker is hoping to capitalize on the anticipated switch, and is now advertising a series of Lightning-to-headphone adapters with separate volume controls.
- Apple Stores suffering from ‘cult’ atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer - For some workers, Apple Stores don't pay that well, don't leave much room for advancement, and sometimes produce an extremely difficult climate to work in, according to an interview with a U.K. staffer published on Saturday.
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple’s answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more - While "iPhone 7" rumors continued to fly fast and furious, some of this week's biggest news actually surrounded the company's MacBook plans, as well as a possible Siri-based competitor to Amazon's Echo speaker.
- Twitter for iOS gets ‘Peek and Pop’ 3D Touch gesture support, Google adds AMP integration - Ubiquitous microblogging service Twitter on Friday released an updated version of its iOS app with native support for in-app "Peek and Pop" 3D Touch gestures, while Google refreshed its flagship search app with integrated Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) technology.
- Anticipating WWDC 2016: What’s in store for Apple’s Macs and OS X - Apple has sold far more iOS devices than Macs over the past several years, but as a $20 billion business, the Mac platform remains extremely important to the company. Here's a look at where Apple's conventional computing platform is headed, and what we can expect to see at this year's Worldwide Developer Conference.
- Apple’s installment-based iPhone trade-up program comes to France, Italy & Spain - Apple on Friday brought its "Trade Up with Installments" program to France, Italy, and Spain, expanding it beyond U.S. borders for the first time.
- Samsung to bring web-based ‘SamsungPay Mini’ to iPhones – report - The expanding electronic payments battle between Apple, Google, and Samsung will reportedly reach a new front next month as the South Korean firm is said to be readying a new web-based option that would enable iPhone users to make online payments via SamsungPay.