iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- How virtual and augmented reality could play a role in Apple’s future - Apple CEO Tim Cook suggests that the company is investigating the possibilities of virtual reality and augmented reality. Here's an explanation of what the technology is, how Apple could adopt it, and how it could be practically implemented in a user's daily life.
- Inside Apple’s 2016 MacBook Pro: Graphics processing unit choices - Once again, Apple probably won't rock the boat with any new MacBook Pro, and will likely stick with Intel integrated graphics and lower end next-generation discrete GPUs rather than giving macOS users faster options.
- This week on AI: Three iPhones in 2017, Apple takes on Snapchat, surprise iOS 9.3.5 update & more - The "iPhone 7" may still be just around the corner, but the focus of news is already beginning to lean more heavily on future Apple products, including 2017 iPhones, new Macs, and potential health technologies.
- Sources: iPhone 6 series ‘touch disease’ now accounting for about 11% of Apple Store repairs - Exclusive AppleInsider research points to about 11 percent of an Apple Store's daily iPhone service traffic to be related to the so-called "touch disease" problem, eclipsing all other individual issues dealt with by retail personnel on a day-to-day basis.
- Apple issues 8th developer beta of iOS 10, 7th public release - Beta testers of iOS 10, both public and registered developers, have a new build to test as of Friday, as Apple pushes towards next month's anticipated release of the next-generation mobile operating system. In addition, tvOS 10 beta 7 is also available for developers.
- ‘iPhone 7’ production affected by low yields on waterproof speaker, dual camera – report - As Apple gears up to launch its next-generation iPhone, key components reportedly face production issues, with low yields allegedly seen for the new dual-lens camera expected on the "iPhone 7 Plus."
- Watchdog group finds Pegatron exploiting workers in lead up to ‘iPhone 7’ launch - Apple's repeated demands that suppliers cut costs have reportedly prompted "iPhone 7" manufacturing partner Pegatron to skirt the tech giant's audits with covert decreases in effective pay and increases in illegal overtime amid worsening working conditions, according to frequent critic China Labor Watch.
- Apple’s Siri & rivals being hampered by poor microphone tech - Apple's Siri -- and other voice assistants from the likes of Amazon, Google, and Microsoft -- are being held back by the state microphone hardware, a report noted on Thursday.
- macOS Sierra beta points to future Macs equipped with 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 - Upcoming Macs may support USB 3.1 Gen 2, enabling peripheral speeds up to a maximum 10 gigabits per second, code discovered in macOS Sierra suggests.
- Suspect order assembly sheet purports to confirm 256GB ‘iPhone 7’ capacity - A noted smartphone product leaker known for collecting data from Chinese manufacturers has published an assembly sheet for the "iPhone 7," but there does not appear to be any clear designation on the paper that directly points to Apple as the client.