iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- Sight unseen, consumers are more excited about Apple’s ‘iPhone 7’ than they were for iPhone 6s - A new survey of prospective smartphone owners signals customers are more excited to see what Apple has in store for this year's "iPhone 7" than they were last year's iPhone 6s unveiling, though early interest for the 2016 upgrade is still behind hype for the iPhone 6 two years ago.
- Apple Music UI to go grayscale, add better support for lyrics – report - Apple is said to be working on a vast overhaul of its up-and-coming music streaming service, one that will reportedly include a new monochromatic user interface and a streamlined experience for users who prefer to read lyrics.
- Apple loses exclusive rights to ‘iPhone’ trademark for non-smartphone products in China - Adding to the company's problems in the region, Apple has lost exclusivity on the use of the "iPhone" trademark in China, and must now share it with Beijing-based leather products maker Xintong Tiandi Technology, reports said on Tuesday.
- Dish Network ventures from satellite TV to iPhone repair with new fixit service - In a surprise move, Dish -- known for its satellite television business -- on Tuesday announced an iPhone repair service, allowing people in the U.S. to have a technician come out to their location and fix their phone's screen or battery.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to appear on CNBC’s ‘Mad Money’ Monday night - In a rare TV appearance, Apple CEO Tim Cook will take part in an interview on Monday night's episode of Mad Money with Jim Cramer on CNBC, scheduled for 6 p.m. Eastern.
- Coach to make 9 bands for Apple Watch for $150 each, may not ship until this fall - More details continue to emerge on luxury fashion brand Coach's plans to release a lineup of leather bands for the Apple Watch, set to come in nine different styles when they launch later this year.
- Apple, Samsung, Facebook, Amazon & the case of the ‘very bad’ Q2 - Apple's fiscal Q2 earnings were the company's "worst ever" of the last decade in terms of year-over-year growth, but not in terms of actual commercial activity during the first three months of 2016. Take a closer look at Apple and three other firms: Samsung, Facebook and Amazon.
- This week on AI: Apple’s no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, ‘Apple Watch 2’ rumors & more - In many ways the last week of April was a negative one for Apple, with disappointing financial results, a death on campus, and word of more labor abuses at a key supplier. Rumors did emerge, however, about plans for the "iPhone 7" and a second-generation Apple Watch.
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI - As part of ongoing website redesign efforts, Apple on Friday launched a revamped Support Pages mini-site with a cleaner layout, easy to access topics links and responsive web assets supporting desktop and mobile browsing.
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says ‘iPad Pros’ - A contentious debate is brewing in Cupertino. Apple marketing chief Phil Schiller on Friday took to Twitter to inform tech plebes that Apple devices should never be pluralized, a stance in diametric opposition to beliefs held by CEO Tim Cook.