iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- Adobe Lightroom for iOS now supports RAW shooting on iPhone 7, 7 Plus - Two weeks after Adobe brought DNG image file format support to iOS with Lightroom for mobile, the company on Thursday updated its app to take full advantage of Apple's new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Inside iOS 10: With Game Center app gone, invites are managed by Messages - With the release of iOS 10, Apple's Game Center service no longer has its own dedicated application. Instead, actions like adding friends or inviting them to a game are handled by individual games themselves, routed through Apple's expanded Messages app.
- iOS 10 tips: How to turn on/off individual read receipts in Apple’s Messages app - Starting with iOS 10, read receipts in iMessages can be enabled or disabled on a person-by-person basis, letting users decide which contact knows when their texts have been viewed. Here's how to take advantage of the new feature.
- Apple planning to launch new MacBook Pro with OLED touch bar in late October – report - While reports have consistently suggested the new MacBook Pro with Touch ID fingerprint sensor and OLED touch bar will debut this fall, exactly when in the fall has been a lingering question. A new report Wednesday aims to clarify that rather large window, singling out a late October release for the redesigned notebook.
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone’s compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple - Two major drone announcements this month featured Apple's iOS platform as the centerpiece of the world of aerial photography, being used on the go to view, capture and edit footage. DJI and its new Mavic Pro go a step further, working with Apple's retail stores to provide customers with hands-on impressions via trained pros.
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999 - Drone maker DJI on Tuesday unveiled its latest flying camera --?a foldable, portable, sub-$1,000 device dubbed the Mavic Pro. AppleInsider went hands-on with the all-new aerial camera, and offers a closer look.
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech’s positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education - Ahead of the first U.S. Presidential campaign debates between Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, fundraising among California's Silicon Valley tech elite has decisively backed Clinton--in response to her policies that outline clear support for tech industry concerns involving encryption, privacy, innovation, patents and education.
- Apple to reveal fiscal Q4 2016 earnings on Oct. 27 - Apple on Monday announced it will report quarterly earnings for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2016 on Oct. 27, to be followed by a live-streamed conference call on Apple's investor website.
- KGI: iPhone 7 won’t sell as well as the iPhone 6s - Contrary to remarks by carriers, one analyst firm is increasing how many iPhone 7 family devices that it thinks Apple will sell before the end of the year, but still expects fewer sales than the iPhone 6s garnered in 2015.
- Forensics firm says backups easier to crack in iOS 10, Apple promises fix - Apple appears to have unintentionally weakened the security of local backups in iOS 10, as a result of offering an "alternative password verification mechanism," according to a Russian forensics company.