iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Latest iPhone News…
- Apple makes slow pivot to India as China sales cool - Once Apple's largest growth market, revenues from Greater China slid 30 percent during the fourth fiscal quarter of 2016, prompting the company to turn at least part of its focus toward prospects in India.
- Revenue from Apple Music, Apple Pay & other Apple services jumps 24 percent in Q4 - Despite posting year-over-year drops in Mac and iPhone revenue, and flat iPad numbers, there was one bright spot in Apple's September-quarter sales results: a 24 percent increase from services.
- To iPod on its 15th birthday: Thanks for revolutionizing digital music - In 2001, Apple unveiled a singular product that launched the company out of the niche PC market and started an evolution that morphed the company into the world-dominating presence we know now. That device was iPod.
- Apple turns on Apple Pay in Japan with debut of iOS 10.1 & watchOS 3.1 - In tandem with Monday's iOS and watchOS updates, Apple has activated Apple Pay in Japan, potentially one of the platform's most important markets.
- Review: Neato Botvac Connected uses iPhone, Apple Watch and lasers for an effective clean - With autonomous cleaning modes built in, and the ability to use iPhone and Apple Watch as a controller, the Neato Botvac Connected proves we are finally living in the future.
- Apple to co-sponsor 2017 Met Gala without co-chair position - New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art has announced plans for the 2017 Met Gala, where Apple will be a sponsor for the second year in a row.
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $80B, deal announcement imminent – report [u: confirmed] - AT&T has reportedly agreed to buy Time Warner for $80 billion, in a deal which could potentially be announced later on Saturday.
- This week on AI: Oct. 27 Mac event, new future for ‘Apple Car’ & more - Apple invited the press to an Oct. 27 media event, where the company is expected to showcase a new MacBook Pro with an OLED touch bar. That was hardly the end of this week's news, however, one juicy tidbit being a new course for Apple's electric car project.
- China beats iOS App Store records in Sept. quarter with $1.7B in revenue - China is now Apple's greatest source of revenue for the iOS App Store, after the country not only topped the U.S. in the third quarter but generated the highest-ever App Store revenue for any country.
- Massive sales floor for Apple Watch in Galeries Lafayette closing in January - A dedicated Apple Watch gallery in the Galeries Lafayette shopping center in Paris is on the path to closure because of an Apple focus shift, and lack of sufficient sales to justify keeping it open, according to new reports.